Tax Consultant Position
As a Tax Consultant you will be responsible for tax planning and tax preparation services including multi-state and international. Work directly with clients, building a relationship as a trusted tax specialist and advisor the go-to tax professional.
- Researching tax regulations
- Understanding tax implications for specific clients.
- Working with multiple clients at the same time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent Bachelor of Science/Business administration.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple clients.
- Ability to work with and supervise the tax work of other firm accountants.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-7 years of recent tax and accounting experience.
- Desire to obtain CPA certification if not already obtained.
- Experience with closely held family businesses and their tax issues
- Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation.
- CPA certification.
The Tax Consultant will be an upbeat, motivated person, who needs little direction, yet will work well with others and shift easily between the roles of team member and team leader.
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience. Excellent fringe benefits and working conditions.