Part-time Bookkeeper / Quickbooks Accountant
Our firm is experiencing growth in our consulting department! And GBACO is seeking a part-time bookkeeper/ QuickBooks accountant to support our Client Account and Controller Services manager.
If you have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting (including generally accepted accounting principles)
- Experience in accounting practices for different industries.
- Experience in all aspects of business accounting, payroll and various tax filings, not just QuickBooks data entry.
Then consider applying for our Part-time Bookkeeper / Quickbooks Accountant position.
- Work with clients’ QuickBooks data to review and analyze financial statements
- After-the-fact QuickBooks bookkeeping
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts, loan accounts and all balance sheet accounts
- Review general ledger and post adjusting journal entries
- Payroll processing, including set up and support
- Prepare various tax filings including sales tax and payroll tax returns
- 1099 preparation
- Financial statement reporting
- Organize information for tax return preparation
- QuickBooks experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior payroll experience
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be self-sufficient and motivated
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Associate Degree in Accounting
- Bonus: Certification as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience. Excellent fringe benefits and working conditions.
The position has the ability to become full-time based upon client demands.