Nonprofit Financial Services
Nonprofit organizations have special and often complex financial requirements. Grant requirements, fundraising efforts, and tax exemption compliance, all subject organizations to additional scrutiny regarding their financial operations.
GBACO has significant experience aiding not-for-profit organizations with the intricacies of financial and auditing requirements, including requirements associated with governmental grant funds.
Our processes are as streamlined as possible so your organization can continue to provide it's valuable services.
Some of Our Services:
- Tax planning, consulting, research, strategy development, projections
- Advocacy/representation with tax authorities
- Return preparation
- Strategic planning
- Operations management
- Financing or equity
- Business valuation services
- Integrated planning for closely held and family businesses, including succession planning and shareholder and management issues
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, asset sales and business sales
- Government contract accounting and reimbursement
- Corporate finance and capital formation
- Loan request package preparation, including financial statements, business plans, related documentation
- Financing resource identification and evaluation, including venture capital funding
- Financing strategy development
- Lease/purchase analysis
- Budgeting, cash flow, income and other projections
Financial Reporting and Auditing