Some businesses or nonprofits may not have the financial expertise or resources to maintain a full-time controller.
Outsourced Controller services provide cost effective financial services while helping organizations and businesses meet their goals and objectives.
We're Here to Help!
GBACO’s controllership services are designed to provide an affordable alternative for businesses and not-for profit organizations.
We can provide these services on a part-time basis as needed.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Development of business plans
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development of management tools, such as breakeven analysis and benchmarking analysis
- Review financial results and discuss on-going business and tax issues
- Merger and acquisition consulting
- Business succession planning
- Develop programs to reduce expenses
- Compensation planning
- Review internal controls
- Develop management reporting packages
- Review insurance and benefit programs
- Develop policies and procedures
- Assist in hiring of accounting staff including development of job descriptions and interviewing of potential candidates
- Develop, plan and assist in implementation of computerized accounting system
- Bookkeeping as needed (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Payroll processing
- Tax planning
- Act as internal auditor, assisting with external audit requirements
- Act as internal controller, handling all aspects of accounting functions
- Train internal accountants on computerized accounting software and provide technical support
Financing or Equity
- Preparation and assistance in the development of loan request packages and meeting with loan officers to secure financing
- Assist with private placements
- Meet with banking representatives
- Risk management and insurance analysis