Audit and Accounting Manager Position
NOTE: We are actively hiring to fill this manager position!
If you are currently seeking a Audit and Accounting Manager Position consider joining our team here at GBACO!
Working as an Audit and Accounting Manager you will have responsibility for working and overseeing engagement teams to provide audit, reviews and compilation services to the firm’s clients who operate in a wide variety of industries.
Our clients operate in a wide variety of industries providing a range of experience opportunities to our staff. You will be required to travel to various client locations as part of an engagement team, as such you'll need to provide your own transportation.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the United States
- Well-rounded knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS)
- Well-rounded knowledge of Government Auditing Standards (GAS Yellow Book)
- Well-rounded knowledge of single audits under Uniform Guidance
- Knowledge of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to supervise others
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- CPA certification
- Flexible Work Hours
- Generous time off benefits
- Excellent Employer Paid Healthcare
If you are an upbeat, motivated individual and you think you'll fit in with our firm culture, Let Us Know!