Senior Level Auditor Position
NOTE: We are actively hiring to fill this auditor position!
If you are currently seeking a Senior Level Auditor Position consider joining our team here at GBACO!
Working as a senior auditor you will be responsible for working with engagement teams to provide audit, review, and compilation services to the firm's clients.
Our clients operate in a wide variety of industries providing a range of experience opportunities to our staff. You will be required to travel to various client locations as part of an engagement team, as such you'll need to provide your own transportation.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Completion of 150 credit hours of post-secondary requirement
- Minimum of 1-4 years audit experience required
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the United States
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS)
- Knowledge of Government Auditing Standards (GAS Yellow Book)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Governmental Accounting Standards (GAGAS)
- Knowledge of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- CPA certification or eligibility preferred.
If you are an upbeat, motivated individual and you think you'll fit in with our firm culture, Let Us Know!